JOIN OUR TEAM
“While interning at IPS, I was given work that was not only meaningful for the company, but also a great learning opportunity for me. I gained new skills through my challenging project assignments, and someone was always there if I had questions or needed help. The atmosphere at IPS promotes growth and learning for someone just entering the field of analytics.”
We are always looking for talented people
Improvement Path Systems is always looking for talented individuals to join our fun, passionate and results-driven culture. We offer competitive salaries, generous time-off policies and a myriad of benefits to our employees. Experienced, Entry-Level and Internship positions available.
Join Our Team
- It starts with submitting your resume on our website. You can apply to open positions below.
- Once you send your resume, it is reviewed by our recruiter.
- If we find you may be a fit, we will contact you to learn more about your background and skills then answer any questions you may have about IPS. During our phone interview we will assess your computer and analytical skills.
- If it is determined you are just who we are looking for, we will invite you in to our corporate office in Rochester to meet with a few of our team members.
- Our overall employment process is a group based activity. You will have the opportunity to interact with a number of IPS team members to get a feel for our work, our team and our culture. We take great care to ensure there is a mutual fit as we grow our remarkable team. We will keep you informed on the status of your application throughout the process.
A Great Place To Work
Improvement Path Systems is not your average consulting firm and we don’t want to be just average. We focus on hiring talented individuals that provide strong knowledge, analytics and ideas to our healthcare clients. IPS is committed to building balance between work and home. Our entrepreneurial culture inspires team members to explore creative solutions for our clients. By listening to our team and encouraging professional and personal growth we experience low staff turnover, high involvement with clients and a strong pledge to our team.
Group Health Insurance (two plans offered)
- United Healthcare Base Option
- United Healthcare Upgrade Option
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Group Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance is available – Employee paid
Retirement / 401k
- 4% Match of salary with no vesting
- Roth and traditional IRA plans offered
Vacation - Sick Time - Holiday Pay
- IPS offers generous vacation time that allows employees to enjoy time away from the office
- Employees are encouraged to stay home and get better (unlimited sick days)
- IPS grants holiday pay to eligible staff members for selected holidays
Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Maternity Leave - 12 Weeks PTO
- Paternity Leave - 3 Weeks PTO